[IP] Reactions to tape

Hi all! I still have yet to go on my pump(recived minimed last week) I
have a question though. I have problems with adhesives. Whenever i have
blood drawn or an iv in, my skin breaks out in a red raised rash. They
now use paper? tape on me. Can paper? tape be used with the pump? If
not, is ther anything that can be used that won't irriate my skin too
much. If I have to change sites more often, then I will do that. Any
suggestions will be greatly apprecited.