Re: Re: [IP] Silhouette

Hi everyone.  I just started on saline yesterday.  So far so good.  I am using
the Sillhouette. II tried both and did not have a problem with either).  I'm
not sure what "cap" you are talking about.  This morning I needed to
disconnect to take a shower and realized I left the portion to close both ends
(is that the cap?) at the endo's office.  I opened up a new set and had a hard
time figuring out what went where so I just took my shower.without capping.
Now I'm nervous about what damage I might have done.  We spent a long time on
the pump itself (*which I was already familair with)  and then kind of ran
through the infusion (which I was very unfamilair with).   Your help and
guidance would be appreciated.   Thanks.  Ronee

P.s.  My bs was 150 at 4:00 a.m. and then at 7:45 a.m. at breakfast it was 358
(pre dawn phenonema).  I took 3 extra units of H with my usual dose of 14 R
and 7 U and at 11:00 a.m it was still in the 300's.  At 12:00 it came down to
152.  Can't wait to start pumping insulin.  I am hopeful it will address this