Re: [IP] carb counting (2)

Several years ago I saw an episode about the "nutritional guides" on one of
the nighttime talk shows (2/20, Dateline, etc.)  At the time, the FDA
regulations stated each company could have an error rate of 20%.  At the time
the 20% concerned me as I assume each company will most like state their food
is "less" than it really is to make it look better to your average weight
conscious consumer.  At the time my child was not diabetic so I didn't take it
as seriously as I do now.  I am not sure of hte current regulations BUT this
might be an excellent topic for one of the many investigative news shows on