Re: [IP] carb counting

Lois, I wonder if anyone knows anything about the accuracy of all that
nutrional information now required on packages.  How is it measured?  Who
measures it?  Does anyone check the accuracy? Is anyone responsible for
that information?   Until your post, I never really thought about it, but
now it's a concern, maybe a very serious one.

Your suggestion regarding contacting Ore Ida was good, but I hope Sherri gets
more satisfaction than I did in contacting Cooking Light about their
nutritional analysis!  I use the information in Cooking Light about 4-5 meals
per week, so I decided to get their software to make it easier to find
recipes, ingredient lists, etc. ........

* Wayne *