Re: [IP] The roller coaster has begun.....day#6

I had problems with Joes sets not staying in or inserting them too deep.
HE is chunky so now I stretch the skin on abdomen and then the tender just
slides in.
The only thing I have figured out with my 2 is that baths and pumps are a bad
combination. Everytime either kid takes a bath their site falls out during
nite!! Oh well!
   Good luck      Doreen-mom of 2 pumpers

We don't use emla, alcohol,iv prep or anything and now the sets are finally
lasting 3 days   : -)