Re: [IP] The roller coaster has begun.....day#6

Hi Duck & Barb,

You could try ice to dull the area of insertion.  My son used that when he
started on injections.  Worked for him and it's fast.  Rick is also very
skinny.  He has only used his tummy for his sets similar position to what
you describe for your daughter.  He doesn't worry too much about the angle
and sometimes he does have a hard time getting it started.  If he is having
trouble getting the needle in, he sort of turns it back and forth and pushes
until it breaks the skin.
Good Luck and your first posting after the pump was wonderful.  It made my
eyes well up when reading it.

The Verreault Family
Borden, Ontario, Canada