[IP] Silhouette

I know there has been an ongoing thread on the silhouette infusion set, so I
hope I'm not asking questions that have been repeated a dozen times.

I just decided to switch from the sof-set because it just seems to fit better
and there is less stuff, tape, etc.  My questions are:
1.  Is there any purpose to those little caps they give you to put on the ends
when you disconnect?  I never bothered w/ caps on the sof-set.

2.  I seem to need less insulin for equal amounts of carbs. Does the
silhouette deliver more efficiently?