[IP] Re: seperate list

Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 10:34:37 -0600
From: Leann Pruitt <email @ redacted>

>Was wondering if anyone else would
>be interested in a list for parents of pumpers.  It seems that the list
>is growing so much some days it is hard to sift through all the

With 1,100+ members, I was wondering if it might be better to have a
number of lists, with different subjects.  They could be classified from
2 to ? lists, for D's, MM's, children, diet, medical news for pumpers,
etc. Anyone could subscribe to 1 or all of the lists, with cross-posting
allowed.  I'm sure this has been brought up before but I probably missed
it because of all the messages.  With how fast the list is growing I
would think a new digit would be needed soon, for all the members.

Jack Granowski
email @ redacted
"When will I learn?  The answers to life's problems aren't at the bottom
of a bottle.  They're on TV."
 - Homer