[IP] reply Pump Trial

I thought that the regional sales representative from the pump company
could arrange a pump trial for us. She couldn't do this for us directly,
but she did supply a  "permanent" loaner pump to our endo's office, and
she was able to set us up with that one..  I think I've heard of others
getting a loaner directly from the pump sales representative.  I know
many question the value of doing a trial of saline, but we found it
infinitely useful in our decision to try to get a pump.  I knew all
along that I wanted the pump for my daughter, but I'm not the one who
will be wearing it 24/7, so I wanted to make sure she was aboard 100%.
Good luck.

Mary, Kelly's Mom, not pumping yet.