[IP] 507C buttons - I think we can fix it ourselves

A couple of weeks ago someone posted that he had used the self test
function on his MM507C and that the oversensitive buttons corrected
themselves back to working satisfactorily with the pressure needed
originally.  Today, on a lark, we did a self test on the pump and IT
WORKED!  The buttons are much better now.  I have no idea how long the fix
will last.  This is our second pump which started out OK and the buttons
got progressively more sensitive.

However, I talked to MiniMed and they said that they have actually fixed
the problem and that they had a replacement pump available that would be
permanently fixed.  So I decided to go ahead and exchange my pump.

Diane Massey