[IP] seperate list for children with pumps?

Have been reading the list for a couple of months and have gained alot
of insight towards the pump.  My son Alex who will be 10 in june was
dx'd 11/94.  He is up to 4 shots/day and we have just switched endos in
hopes to be on the pump by summer.  Was wondering if anyone else would
be interested in a list for parents of pumpers.  It seems that the list
is growing so much some days it is hard to sift through all the

Looking forward to Alex pumping soon!