[IP] Camps

NC has 2 camps that accept pumpers - Camp Carolina Trails, run by the NC ADA
association, being held at Camp Haynes (a YMCA camp) in King, NC (25 miles N
of Winston Salem), run by Duke Medical Center, being held this year July
25-31.  The other is Camp Coqui, run by Mission Memorial Hospital
(Asheville), held at Camp Bonclarken, near Hendersonville, NC (on the NC-SC
border S of Asheville), which is June 13-19 this year.  Jenna went to Camp
Coqui last year and had a very good time.  They had a pumping director (Dr.
Paul Strumpf), many pumping counsellors, and some pumping campers.  This
year, we have a conflict with the week of Coqui, but the other camp assures
me that pumpers are fine, and Jenna is going with a pumping friend.  I was
surprised that the camp run by East Carolina University in Eastern NC
doesn't accept pumpers - too bad for them!

Nancy Morgan, Jenna's mom