[IP] (no subject)

I haven't posted to the group before but have learned alot
just by reading what everyone else has said.  I changed my
site Sunday morning using comforts.  I noticed this morning
that the site is a little red.  It doesn't hurt or feel hot or itch.
It is just pinkish where the cannula is under the skin.  I have
been watching it.  My bg was 119 this morning.  Should I
change it and if I do can I use the same side I am on or
do I need to go to the other side?  Thanks for your help.