Re: [IP] Endo in Livermore, CA?

I know a great one in Berkeley -- a long drive, I know.  there are not too
many in the East Bay (for some reason, the insurance co recently told me we
have a doctor shortage in the last 10 years).  His Name is Joseph Barrera.
However, he is not accepted by lots of HMOs.  The other
Orinda/Berkeley/Oakland endo is much disliked around here and I had some bad
experiences with him many years ago too.  There is supposed to be someone
down in Walnut Creek area and there may be more further out -- Tracy or
Modesto.  You can e-mail me privately if you want more info.