[IP] Endo in Livermore, CA?

Does anyone know of a endo in the SF East Bay area? I have to switch
from Kaiser to CIGNA and am looking for a good endo who will work with
me to get the most out of my pump. No pun intended. I just switched from
BR to H and why did I wait, this is great. In the forst week and a half
I've had bgs in the 80 to 100 range 90 percent of the time.

I'm enjoying the pumpers forum. Thanks for the info on Disetronic
batteries at half the price!

Thank you,

Stephen Woodward