[IP] Re:

In a message dated 3/21/99 4:46:51 PM Central Standard Time, email @ redacted

<< First, I would assume that diabetes is a pre-existing condition.
 Therefore most of the plans require a 1 year period before coverage for
 these conditions starts. >>
 Diabetes is not cosidered a pre exisiting condition

Are Endos
considered primary providers????   NO !  but you will have be referred to one
by a primary.  just make sure that the one you choose deals with pumps !!
There was only one in my plan that does.

Also, when you choose a plan, keep in mind that pumps and supplies and
considered "Durable medical supplies".  I had a choice between two HMOs.  One
coverd everything at 100% the other at 80%.