[IP] Same Disetronic Rapid infusion set, different site.

Disetronic Rapid users: Say you loaded up with fresh insulin and a new
infusion set yesterday.
Then today the site goes bad.  Do any of you pull the needle, clean it,
pick a new site, clean it, and use the Rapid over?  When I used needles, I
never disinfected the site and I used the needle until it got dull.  Capped
it of course.  In 1000's of shots, I never go an infection.