Re: [IP] Re:Pumps in School

WE sound like broken records!! Our stories could be twins!!!!!!!!!!!!! The
only reason my kids now have access to their meters for the entire day is
because I've gone to and threatened the director of nursing and the
superintendant of schenectady city schools. I was so glad to see your
letter,(not glad that you are having difficulties,but glad that me and my kids
are not alone in the problems with the school).
  Everytime I post about a problem with the school I have tons of people
writing and saying how accomidating their kids school is. I was beginning to
think we were the problem!!!!!!1
Good luck with the school and TJ. Keep me posted.    Doreen-mom of 2 pumpers