[IP] Re: sick question

Yes you can spill ketones when you are ill. For instance if I go over
160 for any lenghth of time, I spill ketones. In fact this past month
(from 2-2 on) i had 4 stays in the hospital for dka/ dehydartion all
started with a bug that turned into a month long headache that I till
have. Anyway, my endo advises me to check my ketones once a day because
I go into dka very quikly.(sometimes with no warning).