Re: [IP] Nibble Party

On Sun, 21 Mar 1999, Natalie A. Sera wrote:

> Yes, I have a MiniMed, and I do know about the square wave -- but the
> question is, what do you do when you don't know what's coming next? Or
> do you just figure on a certain amount of insulin, and then make sure
> you nibble enough to cover it?
My daughter boluses every 15 - 30 minutes if she's grazing. She tries to
check after a couple of hours to see how far off she is. Practice makes
perfect. After a while it will be easier than you think. Fried finger
breaded foods are usually 2 - 5 grams depending on size, small candies a
few grams, etc....