Re: [Re: [IP] Fatty Foods]

, could this be why the restricted diet? Do you have a family history or is
your blood pressure high? With my limited knowledge, these would be the only
reasons I can see for the restriction. Good luck.

dxd 7/77
puping since 12/98
>>>   I have very low blood pressure as a matter of fact. My Mother has had 3
heart attacks and a stroke though.I was thinking about this and I was
wondering if maybe the restricted diet is because I have severe gastropareses
and autonomic  dysfunction? My gastro also said I have what he called a"true
allergy to protein", whatever that means.Maybe this has something to do with
the low fat diet I was put on?
dxd 1/71
pumg 5/97