[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

[IP] parents of children with diabetes

As a school social worker, i would recommend using that person at your
child's school if there is one, as well as the principal.  They should
be familiar with 504 laws as well as special ed laws.  Definitely ask
for team meetings including these people as well as the nurse.  Also -
there is usually a department head for nurses in the school system - if
you are unhappy with your nurse you can always contact that person. 
Politically you can always use the superintendent.  If he/she knows
there is a very disgruntled parent they should respond too - at leastthe
one in my system does. 

Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com

Insulin Pumpers website http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/
for mail subscription assistance, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org