Re: [IP] Nibble Party

In a message dated 3/20/99 4:00:38 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< I really

didn't know what delectable morsel of food was coming next, and I really

couldn't be pulling out the pump and bolusing for every bite!>>

Last fall when I was having so much trouble with nausea, I got in the habit of
taking my bolus split up so I wasn't faced with having bolused and not being
able to eat all I had planned.  So at holiday parties I just used the same
technique and bolused for what was on my plate at the moment.  Thanksgiving
dinner my family started singing a version of the song from The Music Man,
"Pick a little, talk a little" -- except "click a little, eat a little"

Linda Zottoli