Re: [IP] (Fwd) hi

>I subscribe to the digest, and have a few questions i was wondering if
>anyone on a pump could answer. thanks i'm 15 and seriously considering
>getting the pump-mm 507c,  i have to bring it up with a new endo, but
>hopefully that won't be too hard. What advice does everyone have about
>infusion sets? Does the pump overall make things easier and i guess
>better off? What meters do you use, because i know with pumps you must
>check a lot.

I lot of your questions can be answered by going to our web page
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/ and look under "About Insulin Pumpers".
Here, you'll find out more than you wanted to know about what we are all
doing. After doing this, let us know if you have more questions.... we'll
be more than glad to help.

As far as making things easier, the answer is YES!!! You'll find that with
a pump, your day will be a lot more flexible, allowing you do live a more
"normal" life... even skip meals or occasionally splurge with dessert. Many
of the pumpers here report overall better control, which of course reduces
the risk of complications down the road.