[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V2 #882

Hi all! My name is Linda and I was diagnosed in 1992 at the age of
22.(during my 2nd pregnancy) I was orginally told I had gestional
diabetes and they stoped my insulin when I delivered at 35 weeks. Well,
I guess they were wrong. Currently i am on 4-5 shots daily of nph and
humalog, but I recieved my minimed 507 last Friday and hope to start on
it soon. I am interested in hearing from anyone who has the pump and who
works non-tradional hours. I currently work 3rd shift.
     I also have 3 children ages 7,6,and 23 months (opps forgot the
cat). Feel free to e-mail me with your responses.