RE: [IP] we did it!!

Barb - your post brought tears to my eyes! Congratulations to Erica!!!! I am
glad she is now on the pump, and know soon she will an old pro! The tear came
from remembering those proud feelings for our kids - and that's what they are
- kids! The things we try to do to help make their lives better with d. The
pump does just that - as seen already by you with Erica and her sleeping in,
playing, etc.
Keep up the good work - we are here for support!

Sue Tappendorf
Mom of Amy, 12, pumping since June '98