Re: [IP] (no subject)

> Michael,
> I am still fighting with my school about setting up 504 plans for
> both of my children. The principle agrees with doing it but guidance
> counsellors must file the paperwork and both have refused so far!
> Any suggestions?            Doreen-mom of 2 pumpers

Speak to the superintendent. Politely but firmly tell him/her that if
you don't get some cooperation pretty quick, you next stop will be
your lawyer. The school and the district will suffer hugh penalities
if you have to go that far. You might contact the ADA and JDF and see
if they will provide the legal assistance. You might also speak to
the school board members.