RE: [IP] womens cycles & basals

>I have a question my daughter got her period last April at age 12 and has
>had her period three times since then.  First one in April then June and then
>December.  Is this normal??  Not sure whether I need to talk to her Dr. about
>it or not.

Anne - perfectly normal! I'm in my 40's, and I still can't tell like clock
work when my period will be! (My hubby can - does that tell us all something?
PMS?? lol)
I wouldn't worry about it. May take a few years, just to have a period each
month. If she is having lots of discomfort or anything though, you may want to
ask her dr. about it.
Sue Tappendorf
Mom of Amy, 12, pumping since June '98