: Re: Fwd: [IP] women cycles and basal rates

Her bg's will start to cycle up and down monthly long before her
period starts. They should be synchronized with yours. Lily's bg's
have been tracking mom's cycle up and down for months now but she has
not started menses yet. The timing is perfect and she needs more
insulin for about a week.

YIKES!!!!!!!! Do I warn everyone about this??? Poor males in this house - with
3 of us, we will probably be looking at monthly hotel bills for them, wanting
to stay away from these hormone crazed, crabby, bloated females!! lol
Gee Michael, thanks for the encouragement! lol

Sue Tappendorf