Re: [IP] we did it!!

In a message dated 3/18/99 9:36:51 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I am excited and happy and am babbling.
 You'll all have to forgive me that!!  I feel like we won a lottery!!!! >>

I think we all do that. On my first day pumping, I was tired and I was not
hungry and I *skipped dinner*! My friends didn't understand why I was babbling
along about "I don't *have* to eat! I don't *have to eat!" Civilians.
Hurrummph!

Hey, congrats!

Jan