RE: [IP] womens cycles & basals

Anne, That is very normal according to my OB-GYN, my daughter is 11 and
started menses about 8 months ago and has only had 3 complete cycles. This
tends to happen when the girl starts at an early age so I would not worry.
Take care
Laura
I have a question my daughter got her period last April at age 12 and has
only
had her period three times since then.  First one in April then June and
then
December.  Is this normal??  Not sure whether I need to talk to her Dr.
about
it or not.

Thanks!
Anne (mom to 13 yr old pumping since Dec.)