Re: [IP] fatty foods?

If you don't like it change it.  You have the control over yourself.  I
feel that my team is there for input, but i have the final say.  Just
remember that higher fat content slows down the absorbtion.  So it make
take y our insulin longer to get the job done, or it may take more to get
the job done.  Some doctor's don't think so, but you can see from this
list that this has happened to others. Good luck

Christene Ullom

email @ redacted  (evenings)
email @ redacted (days)