Re: [IP] Re: pizza and other high fat foods

> I bet there were more than 150 carbs there. The hbs will tell you what
> you didn't cover. Hot fudge sundaes have bunches of carbs and so do fries
> (guess how we found out).

Right.  I bolused for way more than that.  The 150 carbs was an example
that someone else was using to explain how they split boluses.  I was
wondering how others used the square wave bolus and for how long.
Because even with doubling my carb-guesstimate and giving a high blood
sugar bolus 2-3 hours later, she still awoke at almost 500.