Hi Everyone,   I received delivery of my pump yesterday and have a training
session on Monday.  I asked the doctor if I can start directly on insulin and
he said it was o.k. if I felt comfortable doing so.    I wouldn't be able to
get another appointment until the following Monday which would mean being on
saline a full week if I went that route.  Is it really difficult to start with
insulin?   I'm going to watch the MM video,  read the Insulin Pumpers book and
play with the pump before Monday.   Your input would be appreciated.  I've
learned much from this site.  I think the first thing I'll do is a squre wave
bolus and enjoy two slices of pizza (ha ha - only kidding).   Karen, you're
close behind.  Ronee