[IP] fatty foods?

After reading all the responses to eating pizza and fatty foods,I had a
question.When I started on the pump and the new diet ,that went with it,my
Dietician put me on a meal plan which includes NO fats or 1 exchange per
meal.My cholesterol level is so good,my kidney Dr. said they should study
me!This is not just a recent cholesterol count, but has *always* been very
good. I definetly don't have a weight problem,so what would be the reason
behind such a restricted fat intake? It takes away some of the freedom to eat
as I thought I would on the pump.Any insights on this regimen?
                                        Dxd 1970
                                   pmpg 5/97