Re: [Re: [IP] Anemia and diabetes]

Ginny Kloth <email @ redacted> wrote:
> Is there anyone out there that has other auto-immune diseases and has
> anemia of
> chronic disease?
> Ginny
> email @ redacted
> Type I Pump
thalassemia.It has on occasion frightened my Dr.s more than the diabetes!I
take a prescription vitamin and anti-oxidant to  control it.They help a little
but not as much as I wished they could.It was inherited from my father's side
of family and so far, one of my three sons, has tested positive for this
condition. And unfortunately,I also have arthritis of an unknown specific
type.I take nsaids for that only if I'm totally incapacitated from the
pain,this on the advice of my kidney Dr.
Denise                                                                    dxd
1971                                                                  pmpg