[IP] Erica's first day

Congratulations on your first day!!  My son Ben is also going on the
pump, we received it yesterday and can't wait for the appt. with the
Dr.  Which pump did you choose?  We chose the disentronic for Ben.
Either one would be fine, just so they're pumping!  Did your Dr. put
Erica on saline first?  Ours wants to put Ben on saline for 24-48 hrs.
then we are to go back to him and put in a new site with the insulin.
Please keep us up to date on Erica's progress.  Thanks for sharing her
story with us, it helps to know that we are not alone in this.   Terri