[IP] Pump Support Groups

                              - - Answer - -
         March 19, 1999        9:01am   MAIL IS -
   FROM: Gloria Ross, M.D.               Private
     TO: JSTMEJAN
SUBJECT: [IP] Pump Support Groups

We started a pump support group with the help of one of the local HMO's who
knew which patients were on the pump.  THen one of the hospitals sponsored us,
we meet here now and invite nurses and physicians to our meetings.  People
find out about us in very different ways; health professionals, MD's ,
dentists, and all sorts of people who wear the pump invite others.  We also
tried to use the ADA to publicize our meetings.

                               - - Mail - -
         March 18, 1999        6:02pm   MAIL IS -
   FROM: JSTMEJAN                        Private
     TO: GLORIAR
SUBJECT: [IP] Pump Support Groups

Hi Everyone,
    I am wanting to start a pump support club in Fresno, Calif.  I am looking
for ideas and suggestions about how to do this.  If anyone has done this,
please,
please send me your suggestions. Thanks very much!!!  Happy Pumping to you
all!!!