[IP] re: [IP] women's cycles and basal rates

My nurse told me and my experience has also been that the day right before
I start my cycle my sugars hits the ceiling (300s). But the next 3-4 days I
get a lot of lows. I have only been pumping for a month, but she says she
sees that all the time. Funny thing is before the pump, I never had tight
enough control to even notice that it changed my BGs.

Jennifer J.
Dx 3 days before Halloween '85
Pumping 1 month 3 days and loving it