Re: [IP] women cycles and basal rates

<< I maintain that it is hormonal.  But until the "medical
 professionals" take this into account and agree that the hormones are the
 underlying cause, there won't be any official statements coming from them. >>
It is hormonal. Estrogen and progesterone are rising after ovulation. If
pregnancy does not take place, the progestrone levels drop and menses starts.
i so not hav a medical resource handy, but a book called "The Diabetic Woman"
does explain some of this (so I am told) I don't have a copy to verify this.
Sorry about that.
Barbara B.