Re: [IP] women cycles and basal rates

<< Why does the medical profession not tell you these things?  <snip> I
thought it was all my fault.  (and they let me think that)  In one way this
makes me feel much better but in another oh boy look what I have to  look
forward to now.  *L*

Well, some of us 'medical professionals " look for this when first starting
the education process. Too bad some others don't. So sorry, for your feeling
like it was "all your fault".
Barbara B.