Re: [IP] women cycles and basal rates

Perhpas there is not an official medical agreement because the male doctors
have No idea what it is like to have diabetes and changing female hormones and
that is why it is all in our "heads"./ Too bad they could not experience this
for a few months LOL can you imagine what the world would be like then???
<giggle> They ought to try going through the change with diabetes and insulin