Re: [IP] women cycles and basal rates

     Just another peep from a female pumper...
     Although my numbers don't increase before my cycle begins (and this
     may be due to the medication I take for PMDD [premenstrual
     dysphoric disorder]), I definitely have LESS insulin resistance
     every morning that I'm "in-cycle". So I have to adjust my
     insulin-to-carb ratio, so that one unit covers more carbs.
     Interesting! Anyway, hope the plethora of responses on the site
     helps you!
     Siana, age 24