[IP] Fast Take software

I called Lifescan when i got my Fast Take becuase i love being able to
download my info and have it put in charts-- i have the DMU )downloaded
from this site) and i have teh One touch software for the One Touch II
but it works for the profile for the #'s ---anyways, i was told that they
will nto have Fast Take software/interface until late 1999-- and hten the
software would cost soemthing rediculous-- i don;t remember the exact
number, but it was above 100 dollars...