[IP] fruit juice

I have kind of a dumb question.  Can you drink fruit juice and cover it with a
bolus with out going low? Or should you stay away from sugary drinks unless
you are low?  My daughter had 8 oz. of grape juice for breakfast yesterday
bolused accordingly and at noon she was 56.  I am wondering if she just can't
have fruit juice or the low was unrelated to this.  Thanks!

Anne (mom of 13 yr old pumping since 12/98)