[IP] ? regarding Accucheck

Not too long ago I switched meters from a Prestige (Home Diagnostic Inc.) to
Accuchek Advantage using Comfort Curves (Roche).  I had read on here that the
Comfort Curves test Plasma and that readings may be higher.  The Prestige used
strips similar to the old accuchek strips.  So my question is this.  What is the
difference? and if I have adjusted my reading to the new comfort strips am I
under better or worse control? Which one is more accurate?