Re: [IP] women cycles and basal rates

Tara....I am not yet on the pump,but can certainly confirm that approximately
1 week before my cycle,my bs definitely go up. This is a pattern I picked up
on about 1 year ago(been diabetic for 2yrs,dx @ 31).....very
frustrating,definitely hormonal. I'm considering pumping in the very near
future(3-5 shots/day now). This site is very helpful to see everyone's
different opinions.......have a great day....Sue

<< I am in the process of trying to figure out how different my sugars are at
 what point in my cycle...all I know so far is that they tend to go slightly
 up the week before!  I've been relying on extra boluses to even the sugars
 out but if I can master the trend maybe I'll come up with new basal rates
 for that week...although I don't really like the thought of having to fool
 around with basal rate changes all the time!
 I can't wait to hear what other women on the site have been noticing!
 Tara >>