[IP] control solutions for comfort curves

I wanted to thank whoever it was who mentioned needing new control solutions
when you change to the Accuchek Comfort Curves strips.  Yes, it did say so on
the insert, under a large print, blue IMPORTANT!, but I had missed it,
probably assuming it just meant to use control solutions.  Another advantage
of support groups, of which this list is the best I've ever been in.

Linda Zottoli
dx1955 at age 8