Fwd: [IP] women cycles and basal rates

In a message dated 3/17/99 7:18:20 PM EST, email @ redacted writes:

<< Tara wrote - "I can't wait to hear what other women on the site have been
 noticing!"
 Gosh, I can't wait until Amy starts her period so we can make some heads or
 tails out of her bgs lately!! Her endo echoed that sentiment too!!! Hormones
 are going bonkers the past few weeks, so between that, her tremendous growth
 lately, and starting track and trying to figure out temp. basals and
decreases
 for exercise (sooo much different than basketball!!) we are having just a
 great time!! :o)
 Sue Tappendorf
 Mom of Amy, 12, pumping since June of '98 >>
Good luck Sue--Jess got it once and now she has the crazy bgs and DEFINITE
MOOD SWINGS!!!!!!    But no more period-----life needs to be regulated
Doreen-mom of 2 pumpers

-- BEGIN included message