Re: [IP] Re: Software

email @ redacted wrote:
> I just installed the In Touch program software for the One Touch II or Profile
> monitors.  They told me the Fast Take would work with it, but I've looked at
> the Fast Take and can't figure out where to download it from, and I think
> maybe it'll need a different download cable.

Yes, the FastTake needs an entirelyn different cable, which plugs into the
strip port. As I understand it, I think it was Bill Newman mentioned that
the cables (that he's helped test?) didn't last because the contacts on
the calibration cable break down real fast.

I also thought that the software wasn't ready yet, but that's likely the simpler
thing to carry out.

Ted Quick